Just a little heads up on new products from the drugstore that will be out soon or even in stores now to put on your to buy list. Keep in mind different cities and different stores all get product in stock at different times so keep an eye out!
- The Buff lipstick collection with 8 shades of nude from pale beiges to deeper browns in some stores now but will be in most stores by January.
- Master Glaze Blush Sticks a line of stick blushes with a little shimmer.
- Dream Wonder Powder. I’m guessing a less matte version of their Dream Matte powder? More info to come.
- Cheek Boutique Collection including highlighters, powder blushes and cream blushes. This is in some stores such as Bed Bath & Beyond and should be in stores early 2014.
- TruMAGIC Skin Perfector which seems like a mattifying balm/cream texture primer. Comes in two other shades a tinted one for a bronzed glow and a yellow illuminating shade.
- TruFix Stick Concealer similar to Loreal True Match Crayon Concealer
- Macaron Lipsticks that come in pigmented funky shades like blue, mint, pastel pink, bright green, and more pastels!
- Gloss Stains that come in a brush tip.
- New shades in Baked Blushes line, I saw a matte/satin bright pink ahhhh!
- New lip glosses.
Disclaimer: None of these pictures are mine! :)
I’ve tried some of the Revlon Cheek Boutique powder blush pallets and honestly… not impressed. I tried the hot pink and a more tame pink and while the colors look great on a brush, they go on almost invisible so I have to put on like 5 layers of it to get it to rosy my cheeks at all. I love the blue package blushes that they have, they’re great, but not these ones. :S
I bet you never thou-
Send me a fandom and I will tell you my:
- M/F OTP:
- M/M OTP:
- F/F OTP:
- Favorite Canon:
- Guilty Pleasure:
- Pairing I Hate:
I think Cosmo did some justice on this one
I feel this to my core.
Lol at #3. Seriously my friends family is obsessed With Bebe and it’s all plain clothing that costs way too much and barely anyone can fit into it
i want to marry this post
"He wanted a realistic looking English ship, because he misses home and needs to remind himself that he’s homeward bound. What he said was: ‘We’re always on the road but my heart is at home and I want a ship.’"
french people are so hardcore they eat pain for breakfast
this pun was wasted on you all